QA Engineers are an integral part of the development team who are responsible for supporting all departments and providing daily status on the project. They mainly focus on evaluation of project quality, testing various features, creating test cases and test plans, providing feedback and helping solve complex issues.
Having this role, you will:
- Perform various types of testing within Web application: UI, functional, API, usability testing, regression testing.
- Review requirements and technical design documents/requests to provide feedback.
- Design, develop and maintain test documentation (test cases, checklists, testing guides).
- Identify, analyze and report issues found during tests.
- Take part in milestone and sprint planning.
- Work closely with the development team and collaborate with other team members.
- Suggest improvements to enhance user experience.
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Experience in testing Web applications.
- Experience in working with Git.
- Experience in working with REST API clients.
- Good communication skills in spoken/written English (Intermediate or higher).
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in working with Java.
- Experience in working with AWS.
- Experience in working with GraphQL.
- Working in Jira/Confluence.
- Remote: working from Montenegro or any Europe location that is within 3 hours of the UTC +1 time zone.
- Part-time: 3-4 hours a day or less.
- Contract (short term).