We are looking for Technical Animators to focus on the technical side of animation production. This includes rig creation, animation logic, state machines, skinning, blend shapes, aim offsets, complex keyframe animation, and other technically challenging aspects of this craft.
Having this role, you will:
- Create Rigs and Skin weights for a diverse set of 3D models.
- Adjust motion capture data and adapt it for current project needs.
- Set up animation logic — state machines, blend shapes, aim offsets, etc.
- Communicate between Engineering, Design, and Art teams to ensure that animation assets are produced in accordance with project needs and specifications.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Technical Animator or in a relevant position.
- Experience in using common industry DCC’s (Autodesk Motion Builder, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Max preferred).
- Knowledge of modern Game Engine animation technologies (such as Unity or Unreal).
- Experience in Motion Capture production and cleanup.
- Understanding of Animation Principles and keyframe animation.
- Technical knowledge in rig production (scripting, retargeting, constraints, etc.).
Nice to have, but not required:
- Proprietary game engine experience.
- Experience in other development disciplines.
Working mode (optional):
- Remote: working from home, from any Europe location that is within 3 hours of the UTC +1 time zone.
- Office: working primarily from Podgorica, Montenegro [company provides relocation support].