We’re looking for Technical Animators for the game development PC Unreal project to focus on the technical side of animation production. This includes rig creation, animation logic, state machines, skinning, blend spaces, aim offsets, complex keyframe animation, and other technically challenging aspects of this craft.
Having this role, you will:
- Create Rigs for various types of models
- Motion Capture cleanup and adaption for current project needs
- Skinning Animation logic setup - state machines, blend spaces, aim offsets, etc.
- Communicate between Programming, Design, and Art team to ensure that animation assets are produced in accordance to project needs and specifications
- 1+ years of experience working as a Technical Animator or in a relevant position
- Experience in using common industry DCC’s (Autodesk Motion Builder, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Max preferred)
- Familiar with modern Game Engine animation technologies (such as Unity or Unreal)
- Experience in Motion Capture production and cleanup Understanding of Animation Principles and keyframe animation
- Technical know-how in rig production (scripting, retargeting, constraints, etc.)
- Good English skills in both writing and speaking
- Good communication, analytical, and deconstruction skills