We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help us to hire the best talents in Europe. Senior Recruiter at Arctic7 will bring talents for global gaming projects in various locations.
Having this role, you will:
- Develop outstanding sourcing strategies and optimal sourcing processes to attract high-talented candidates for our company.
- Build a robust candidate pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels and build talent pools; work on talent mapping in close collaboration with your team.
- Approach candidates directly with the best strategy, give deeper insights into the role / about Arctic7 and convert them to the next recruiting stage.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team and Hiring Managers to develop and execute sourcing strategies for a variety of complex roles.
- As an expert, analyze the market and identify where we have potentials, build-up/extend our talent pool.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with sourcing and hiring talents (game development, art, and IT roles).
- Deep understanding of EU game development market (AAA preferable).
- Sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches from setting up a structured search, screening the market, evaluation candidate potential as well as a customized approach of talents.
- Proven experience in direct search for technical roles, ideally in a fast-growing tech company.
- Experience in creating a pipeline for various roles (from game designers and technical animators to accountants and office managers).
- Clear and confident communicating, with high attention to detail and ability to gain solid agreements with hiring managers.
Working mode (optional):
- Remote: working from home, from any Europe location that is within 3 hours of the UTC +1 time zone.
- Office: working primarily from Podgorica, Montenegro [company provides relocation support].