As a Producer at Arctic7 you'll be working on one of our games together with a highly professional and passionate team. Your main mission is delivering the high-quality project scope within the budget and time.
Having this role, you will:
- Work closely with technical, art, design leads and directors.
- Develop resource and project plans considering dependencies and priorities of the project.
- Manage developement and outsource team to reach project goals.
- Own production pipelines and content delivery, adjusting process as needed to find efficient solutions depending on project phase.
- Organize the team workflow to make sure coordination is clear and simple.
- Provide transparency and visibility on project status/timeline to stakeholder and team.
- Determine the purchasing needs for the project (e.g. software, hardware).
- Engage and motivate team members.
- Track project budget in order to stay within it.
- Be both: business and project agent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role of Project Manager/Producer.
- At least one released project in a role of Project Manager/Producer.
- Understanding of game development phases and processes within these phases.
- Knowledge of game development roles, disciplines and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of publishing games on different platforms and ability to apply it to project schedule.
- Experience in organization and working with tracking tools for multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to analyse risks and create mitigation plans.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, result oriented approach.
- Ability to forecast, recognize and moderate conflicts.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Full-cyclegame-development experience (in any role).
- Experience working with outsourcing studios and vendors.
- Development terminology and environment understanding (Version control systems, Game Engines, Art tools).
Personal Values we appreciate:
- Passion to video games.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a costantly evloving environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in time pressure conditions.
- Autonomous, proactive, and positive attitude.
Working mode (optional):
- Remote: working from home, from any Europe location that is within 3 hours of the UTC +1 time zone.
- Office: working primarily from Podgorica, Montenegro [company provides relocation support].