We are looking for an experienced Games Industry professional passionate about building and maintaining great relationships to aid our Global Services team with external development efforts for our Production Studios worldwide.
Having this role, you will:
- Carry out the sourcing and vendor onboarding activities for the active and upcoming game development projects.
- Work in collaboration with the Game Producers and Studio Heads to identify priorities for upcoming needs and provide support for ongoing contracts.
- Serve as an advisor to the Studio Leadership team in global outsourcing requests.
- Become a go-to person in vendor evaluation and selection, negotiation, and contracting activities including the review and validation of business commercial terms and conditions.
- Support execution of all legal documents.
- Maintain vendor database, contribute to reporting and system optimization.
- Perform analysis to identify financial saving opportunities for the discipline/project serviced.
- Work with the Finance team in monthly invoicing and spending analysis.
- Take responsibility for accurate and on-time delivery of outsourcing needs; follow-up on contracts and inquiries with vendors, manage escalations and change requests.
- Nurture new and existing industry connections to secure long-term relationships of trust and mutual benefit.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Corporate Development department, support activities of fellow Partnership Managers as needed.
- Work with other teams to create and optimize vendor-related processes and flows.
- Experience in Video Game industry, project management and/or external development cycle
- Elevated level of attention to detail and accuracy in numerical transactions and financial calculations.
- Experience of managing multiple teams, vendors, and stakeholders, globally.
- Medium-level legal contractual knowledge; experience in contract negotiation.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and charisma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and to take initiative when required by specific situations and scenarios.
- Able to maintain high confidentiality.
- English language proficiency: native/fluent