We are looking for a Network Gameplay Engineer to join our team.
Having this role, you will:
- Work with the technical director, creative director, and other core, simulation, and backend service engineers to support a coop-style, multiplayer game experience.
- Setup and implement our gameplay networking system.
- Create the technical designs for implementation of our multiplayer engine.
- Optimize networking systems to improve latency.
- Optimize and debug gameplay networking.
- Experience building and shipping networked games in Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Experience with networking, RPC, and replication systems in Unreal Engine or Unity.
- 5+ Years Experience building games as a network-oriented gameplay engineer.
- Experience optimizing performance, memory, and network bandwidth of real time applications.
- Understanding of computer and console game networking systems and technologies, e.g., peer-to-peer and client/server models, latency compensation, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in C# and/or C++.
Nice to have, but nor required:
- Console development experience.
- Shipped one or more AAA titles using a commercial game engine.
- Good debugging and optimization skills.